Urban - Lightning Cable - 0.2m/0.65ft
If you can't stay away from your phone and need to use it while it is charging beside your bed, office, living room or any charging station you create. Use your phone comfortably while charging preserving the cable shape and core.
Its angled tip protects the plug and alleviates strain on your cable.
Use your phone comfortably while charging preserving the cable shape and core.
If you can't stay away from your phone and need to use it while it is charging beside your bed, office, living room or any charging station you create.
Charge Original 90:
Features an angled casing, “L” shaped, designed to take the stress out from when you unplug your cable or twist it. The angled connector positions the cable in such a way that allows it for easy access to your device in both portrait and landscape mode, protecting the core of your cable and also offering a comfortable experience to use your device while it is juicing up.
The reversible USB is a dual-orientation connector that can be plugged into any standard computer USB port to “reduce time and any potential USB connector damage and user frustration".
Easy to use, the magnetic cable clip keeps your cable tidy and reachable whenever you need. The clip fits 3 different cable diameters and is detachable.
It can be used at home,in the office, inside the Car, perfect for the situation where you always using a charge on any charging station you create.
- Charging speed: 2.4A
- MFI certified sync cable works equally well with other Apple products.
- Can easily be stored away by winding the cable without damaging the core.
- Braided Cable are stronger and more durable, tangle proof, with a variety of pattern and colours options and increased flexibility
- Manufactured with moulded casings, which ensures the Lightning connector is securely fitted to the cable.
- Incorporate a protective-case friendly design, in that the casing has a tapered lip closest to the connector, enabling the you to charge or sync your device without the need to remove the protective-case
- “Made for iPod,” “Made for iPhone,” and “Made for iPad” mean that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPod, iPhone, or iPad, respectively, and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards.
iPad, iPhone, iPod are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Lightning is a trademark of Apple Inc.